Sunday, October 23, 2011

Boring.

Hola, interwebberz!
I know this shouldn't be something to be proud of, because I should be posting more frequently anyway, but it's only been a little over a week since my last post, and that means my life isn't so crazy after this lovely weekend. Granted, I have an exam on Tuesday that I haven't even begun to study for, but still. Life can't be perfect.
Things are going pretty well I would say, the first movement of  my piece, Tango-ish (premiering on Nov. 3 at 730, Westbrook room 119 (coughcoughnudgenudgehinthint)) is completely finished and was sent to my performers this week. This makes Caitlin a very happy person.
Just writing to let everyone know that my life is going pretty well. Sorry this post is so boring, but a pile of homework beckons my name, and I honestly don't have much more to say.
Song of the day: Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPoMjR6-Ao
Thanks for reading!
With love,
Gilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment